We’re excited to be providing FOUR WAYS you can celebrate Passover this year:
- Shabbat Brunch & Learn: Richmond LOVES brunch! So, join us for a Passover-friendly “brunch and learn” April 8th at 10 a.m., including a mimosa bar (non-alcoholic options available), eggs, lox, and of course matzoh. Enjoy some food while Rabbi Patrick takes us through the hidden history and meaning of the Passover haggadah, plus a few musical moments with Robin Rio. Tickets are only $10 per person (prices adjusted for fees). All are welcome, interfaith and family friendly. Get tickets here.
- Home-Hosted Seders: Our Kehillah members are opening their homes to one another—and you! Go to our website for a listing of homes that are offering seats at their Passover table. Please reach out to the families directly for more information.
- Seder-ish: Join us for our annual virtual seder April 5th at 6 p.m., sponsored by Diversity Richmond! We’ll be using the Homebound Haggadah, a seder service that hits all your favorite Passover moments (without the long, drawn-out parts), and with a focus on spiritual ideas to help make this Passover less like a compromise and more like a moment of joy. Plus, this year features the addition of Robin Rio on guitar! All are welcome, interfaith and family friendly—and there is no cost! Please RSVP so we will know to expect you! You will receive the link to join once you register.
- Care Packages: Free and delivered right to your home! Includes grocery store gift card, matzoh (‘cuz obviously), Rebbetzin’s charoset mix, Haggadot (user-friendly and no Hebrew experience required), grape juice, and information about our Passover offerings. Go to our website for full guidelines and request form.
- Jewish Learning Café: April 4th
- Shabbat Brunch: April 22nd
View our calendar for details and registration.
For more information about how Kehillah can be part of your journey, go to https://kehillahrva.org. Stay updated by joining our email list at https://kehillahrva.org/subscribe and following our Facebook and Instagram @kehillahrva.